Returns are defined as an item that you possibly purchased and made an error or an item you decided you no longer want. We all make mistakes at times when placing orders! If you find that you have erred and need to send some of your product back to Global Source Distribution, you will have a 1 days grace period from the day you received your order to return eligible products from Global Source Distribution. All returned items are issued back as a credit.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DEFECTIVE RETURN ELIGIBILITY
Global Source Distribution does not accept defective items that are more than 60 days out from the online purchase date. A defective item refers to an item that is defective out of the box due to manufacture negligence. An item is not considered defective if the defect or issue is caused by user error. Defects caused by user error are not covered under the defective return policy and are not eligible for defective return or replacement. Some examples of user errors are:
- Devices that have been dropped, crushed, suffer damage from e-liquid leaking into the unit, exposed to water, and due to user negligence.
- Coils are never eligible for return or replacement UNLESS there is a manufacture recall.
Global Source Distribution offers a 60 day manufacture defective return policy. Our return policy applies to hardware products purchased from Global Source Distributions online website, when a product is defective due to a manufacture defect. All Global Source Distribution customers returning a defective device, must have the following in order to accept the defective return:
- Returned items must include original product packaging and all accessories.
- Purchase order number including date of purchase attached to the GSD return ticket.
- Product must be within the 60 days of purchase window to be eligible for a return.
- Sale Items (If Applicable) are NOT eligible for refund, credit or exchange.
- Complete the GSD Return Form - ensure return form is printed and included in the return package to Global Source Distribution.
The customer is responsible for paying to mail the return item(s) to Global Source Distribution (see return address below).
All returns are on a 14 day turnaround of the customer receiving a replacement or credit. If the item is deemed a manufacture defect, GSD will send a replacement or issue a credit toward the customers next order. If a credit is issued, a discount code will be sent to the customer via email, the discount code can be used towards the customers next order. If the customer does not receive a discount code or replacement within 14 days of the return please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Source Distribution is responsible for paying to mail the approved replacements back to the customer.
If the customer has items with a manufacture defect, outside of our 60 day return policy, we recommend you do the following:
- You can contact the manufacture directly to have a return issued.
- If the consumer comes into your store and feels the item is a manufacture defect and it's past the 60 day window, they can also contact the manufacture directly to try and receive a return. All manufacture information for returns are available on the original packaging.
Missing or Damaged Products
If items shorted, lost, missing or damaged, please notify Global Source Distribution by emailing email@example.com. Customers will have a 3 days grace period from the day the order is received. The carrier will not be responsible for missing items or freight damage unless this information is noted on the purchase order. Please follow the steps below to submit a Missing or Damaged Product report.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Order #________ (Missing & Damaged Product)
- Email Body: In detail explain the order issue.
- Loose battery's or any devices with an internal battery's are required to have a "Lithium Battery Handling Warning Label"on the outside of the package being shipped.
- To obtain a "Lithium Battery Handling Warning Label, please click the following link: Shipping Battery Warning Label
- "Lithium Battery Handling Warning Label" is NOT required if you do not have battery's in your package being shipped.
RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS:
ATTENTION: GSD RETURNS DEPARTMENT
11338 Aurora Ave. Bldg #10
Urbandale, IA 50322